1. Create a dump containing all the jobs & the job streams from the source agent (S_FTA):
2. Rename the source (S_FTA) agent with destination agent (D_FTA) and save the files using a different name (D_FTA_all_jobstreams.txt & D_FTA_all_jobs.txt) so you can restore it in case is needed (you can use any text converter you want).
./<TWS_home>/bin/composer create /tmp/S_FTA_all_jobstreams.txt sched=S_FTA#@ ./<TWS_home>/bin/composer create /tmp/S_FTA_all_jobs.txt jobs=S_FTA#@
3. Remove the dependencies using temporary files (if the dependencies exist when importing the job streams we will get an error message and the job stream is not imported, and we need to import them again and again until all the dependencies are met, or it will not work at all if we have a close cycle):
4. Import all the jobs:
cat /tmp/D_FTA_all_jobstreams.txt | grep -v "FOLLOWS" > /tmp/D_FTA_all_jobstreams_no_dependency.txt
5. Import the job streams without dependency:
./<TWS_home>/bin/composer add /tmp/D_FTA_all_jobs.txt
6. Import the job streams with dependency:
./<TWS_home>/bin/composer add /tmp/D_FTA_all_jobstreams_no_dependency.txt
7. Delete the job and after, the job streams from source agent. The jobs will start to run on the destination agent (D_FTA) starting with the new plan.
./<TWS_home>/bin/composer replace /tmp/D_FTA_all_jobstreams.txt
Note: If the jobs are scheduled using time zones it may take 48 hours (2 default plans) for a complete move.